Estate Planning Conference
Continuing Education Credits: Application will be made for State, Legal, Accounting and Insurance (CLU) professionals to receive 6 hours of education credits for attending the conference. The program is designed to meet the requirements of voluntary and mandatory CE. In order to be eligible for the credits, each registrant must complete the attendance records at the conference.
Who Would Benefit from Attending?
- Trust Officers
- Insurance & Investment Professionals
- Business/Private Banking Professionals
- Non-Profit Directors & Development Officers
- Business Owners of any type
You Don't Want to Miss this Event!
Speakers and Topic
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20
- Mat Trawick – Business Insurance Holes
- David Darst – Asset Allocation and Investment Strategy for 2023 and Beyond
- Susan Rounds - Business Succession Planning
- Alex Flachsbart – Opportunity Zones
- Mark Kirkpatrick - Topic TBA
- Tom McCabe, Vanguard - Across the Years: Preparing and Preserving Intergenerational Wealth
- Lunch Speaker – Secretary of State John Merrill